How to connect your MetaMask to Binance Smart Chain and the NFTS token
You may notice right away that we are still dealing with a wallet on the Ethereum network, which will not work with decentralized applications (dApps) based on Binance Smart Chain. Moreover, you could lose funds if you send them to the wrong addresses.
Let’s fix that problem to make sure your transactions are conducted safely.
1) Open Google Chrome (or any other browser that you use) and go to the Extensions menu.
2) Type in your MetaMask password.
3) Click on the blue circle in the top right corner.
4) Go to the settings page.
5) In the menu, find “Networks” and click on it.
6) Next, click on the “Add Network” button.
7) In the pop up menu, type the data as presented below.
Network Name: Smart Chain
Chain ID: 56
Currency Symbol: BNB
Now, you can switch between Ethereum and BSC in just one click.
PLEASE NOTE! Gas in the BSC network is paid in BNB (it is used instead of Ether as the basic currency). If you do not have BNB - the easiest way is to transfer some from Binance.
1) Scroll down to the bottom of your assets and click on the “Import tokens” button.
2) Paste this address in the Token Address Field: 0x08037036451c768465369431da5c671ad9b37dbc
3) Click on the “Add Custom Token” button and your NFTS will be added to the MetaMask wallet.