How to create an NFT on NFT STARS
The quality and exclusivity of art is the main feature of the NFT STARS marketplace. Assessment of the artwork featured on the platform is done manually by a team of experts. This ensures that your creations will be noticeable among the millions of mediocre works out there. Also, the pricing scanner will help investors choose the best and unique NFTs for investment.
Our team runs drops and auctions and assists both aspiring and renowned artists in promoting their NFT works.
In order to join the platform, an artist need only create an account, upload their artwork and wait for the team to make their assessment. Minting NFTs allows artists to load their artwork onto the website and represent their NFTs on the corresponding blockchain. This system guarantees the secure storage of your artwork and allows you to conveniently use, sell or buy NFTs.
First, you create a draft of your NFT, then you mint and sell it. In the future, you will not need to have assets in your wallet for paying the minting fee as we will be offering our artists gas-free minting. How will that work? The person who buys your NFT will pay the fee for creating it.
- 1.Click on create nft to create a draft of your NFT.
- 1.Choose the token standard. To learn more about NFT standards, please read this guide. The NFTS (ERC-721) type enables you to create just 1 NFT without any replicas. Choose NFTS (ERC-1155) if you want to create several replicas of your NFT. Create a custom token (ERC-721 or ERC-1155) if you want to create an NFT collection.
5.1 If you chose the NFTS ERC-721 or NFTS ERC-1155 standard, then you need to fill out the following sections:
- Upload the image, video or audio file to preview your NFT. We accept the following file types: JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, MP4 or MP3. The max size for each NFT is 100MB.
- Add a title and description.
- Choose the type of purchase: fixed price (drop) or auction. You can learn more about drops in this guide.
- Enter the minimum bid for your NFT and choose the currency. On the right, you will see the amount in USD.
- Set your royalties: 10%, 20% or 30%.
- Set additional properties relating to the size, material and so on (optional).
- Click on CREATE NFT.
5.2. If you decided to create a custom ERC-721 or ERC-1155 token, then fill out the following sections:
- Add a token title and a ticker.
- Upload the image, video or audio file you want to create your NFT with. We accept: JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, MP4 or MP3 files. The max size of your NFT should be 100MB.
- Select Single if you want your collectible to be a one-of-a-kind or Multiple if you wish to sell it multiple times.
- Click on Create collection.
6. Wait for the NFT Stars team to confirm whether your NFT has passed the selection process.
7. Congratulations! You’ve just created a draft of your NFT.
8. Now you can see your NFT in your profile. Click on the 3 dots in the top left corner and choose Mint.
9. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
10. Now your NFT is on the NFT STARS marketplace!